1/1 Photo of Corn-N-Scallion Sourdough Pancakes
Bonnie G #2's Note:
These little gems just arrived in my newest King Arthur Catalog and I know they'll be a HUGE hit with my family. They are savory little pancakes that look even better with a topping of black bean salad. I change the bean salad based on what I have available adding things like celery, left over corn, and even differant beans if black arn't available.
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml sourdough starter
- 295.73 ml unbleached all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1 large egg
- 236.59 ml corn
- 177.44 ml scallion, chopped
- 2Combine starter, flour and milk.
- 3Cover and let rest for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- 4Add oil, baking soda, salt and egg and stir until combined.
- 5Fold in corn and scallions.
- 6Heat pan or griddle over medium heat.
- 7Lightly grease pan, then scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter onto pan.
- 8Flip each pancake over when its surface bubbles and edges are slightly dry.
- 9Continue cooking until bottom is golden.
- 10Repeat with remaining batter.
- 12Combine all ingredients except sour cream.
- 13Scoop 1 tablespoon of sour cream onto each warm pancake and serve hot or at room termperature.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn-N-Scallion Sourdough Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 27.5 mg
- Sodium 476.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 8.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: