Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is from Weeknight Cooking Made Easy. I haven't made it yet but it sounds like an easy side dish when grilling.
- 4 ears corn, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 2-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Combine the vegetables, parlsey and seasonings.
- Place on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18" X 12").
- Drizzle with butter.
- Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered over medium-hot heat for 10-12 minutes.
- Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.