1/1 Photo of Corn 'n Blueberry Muffins
Dedee Royale's Note:
Here's an easy, ultra moist, muffin recipe that will become one of your very favorites. The addition of fresh blueberries make them extra yummy adding color and a little more sweetness. Instead of oil I used a combination of yogurt and mayonnaise. I like to use my LARGE 6-cup muffin tin which I find makes them much more moist. I've never made them in a smaller tin. NOTE: If you use frozen blueberries, be sure to defrost them in warm water then drain well before using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine the flour, cornmeal, baking soda and salt.
- 2In another bowl, beat egg with agave syrup, yogurt and mayonnaise.
- 3Sift dry ingredients into the egg mixture and stir just until moistened.
- 4Spray a large 6-cup muffin tin with butter spray and fill 2/3 full.
- 5Press fresh blueberries into each cup and stir lightly to blend.
- 6Bake at 400F for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- 8Serve with softened butter.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn 'n Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.0
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.7 mg
- Sodium 463.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: