Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a tasty corn side dish that we love to eat when we BBQ anything.
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box corn muffin mix (we use jiffy)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter 9x13 baking dish.
- Soften butter.
- mix all ingredients together
- pour into baking dish.
- bake covered with foil for 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 15 more minutes.
This is a delicious side dish! I definitely recommend it.