Yummy with any Mexican Food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1Heat oven to 400°F Line 8 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- 2Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on package using milk and egg. Stir in cheese and bell pepper. Divide batter evenly into paper-lined muffin cups.
- 3Bake at 400 for 18 to 22 minutes or until tops are light golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan.
- 4Meanwhile, in food processor bowl with metal blade or medium bowl, combine all chile butter ingredients; blend until well mixed.
- 5Serve chile butter with warm muffins.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Muffins With Chile Butter
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 474.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g