Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy with any Mexican Food.
Make and share this Corn Muffins With Chile Butter recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400°F Line 8 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on package using milk and egg. Stir in cheese and bell pepper. Divide batter evenly into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 for 18 to 22 minutes or until tops are light golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, in food processor bowl with metal blade or medium bowl, combine all chile butter ingredients; blend until well mixed.
- Serve chile butter with warm muffins.