Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy with any Mexican Food.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile, seeded, chopped
- Heat oven to 400°F Line 8 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on package using milk and egg. Stir in cheese and bell pepper. Divide batter evenly into paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 for 18 to 22 minutes or until tops are light golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, in food processor bowl with metal blade or medium bowl, combine all chile butter ingredients; blend until well mixed.
- Serve chile butter with warm muffins.