These are very easy to make and great when eaten warm with melting butter.
Make and share this Corn Muffins With Cheese and Nuts recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Grease the muffin tins.
- Mix, in a medium bowl, cornmeal, flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and white pepper.
- Add cheese and nuts.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs.
- Add milk and melted butter.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the liquid mixture.
- Stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for ten minutes.
- Let the muffins sit in the tins for a few minutes before removing.
- Let cool on wire racks.
Really good, I also cooked them a little longer. Great taste and texture. I added extra pepper and a little ginger.
Thanks for sharring.
really good muffins! i did have to cook them for 7 extra minutes, but they turned out great, both warm and cool.