Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my family's favorite.
- Combine the biscuit mix with cornmeal and sugar.
- Make a well in the center.
- Mix eggs and milk.
- Add this to the dry mixture.
- Stir until it's just moistened.
- Put batter in muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees.
Good corn muffin. It had just the right amount of corn meal in it and was great with some butter on it. My DH put some honey on it and he liked them too. We served them with Taco Soup.
Super simple fail-proof corn muffin recipe which used ingredients I always have on hand. They were the perfect accompaniant to have with Mona's Cowboy Stew. I will be making these quick muffins again soon.