Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on a Dannon Light & Fit yogurt carton, posting it so I don't lose it...I'm taking a guess on prep time.
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄4 cups dannon light & fit nonfat vanilla yogurt or 1 1⁄4 cups non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F; lightly grease or line 12 2-inch muffin tins.
- In a bowl whisk together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. In another bowl whisk together eggs, yogurt, and oil; add yogurt mixture to flour mixture and stir until batter is combined.
- Divide batter among the muffin tins, and bake on middle rack for 20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Let muffins cool in the tins on a rack for 3 minutes, turn them out on to the rack and let cool completely. Muffins may be made 1 day in advance and kept in an airtight container.
Awesome. Used a similar recipe that uses butter and interchanges with sour cream but I definitely prefer this one.