Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
not sweet, good in place of buns.
Make and share this Corn Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 1 cup milk
- Stir together flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Make well in center.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg until frothy.
- Mix in cooking oil and milk.
- Pour into well and mix only until moistened.
- Batter will be lumpy.
- Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in 400 F oven for 20-25 minutes, then remove.
As "Laby" says,These are really good but a lil dry :)
I've made these several times and they have a fantastic flavor! I only have to bake them 10-12 min. They always seem just a bit dry but they taste so good that I don't mind.
Nice. What a corn muffin should be!