Recipe by Manda
This is a wonderfully simple side-dish that tastes very similar to Chi-Chi's corn cake, which I have been missing so much since our Chi-Chi's closed:( Could also be served for breakfast, with maple syrup drizzled over top...mmm!
Top Review by Bogey'sMom
This was soooooo good. My husband turned up his nose at first, because he thinks he only likes my cornbread recipe, no other version, etc. I made him taste it and he was hooked. Again, he used his famous line to our children "there's something wrong with this - no one else should eat any". Thanks so much for sharing.
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole kernel corn (some liquid drained)
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar (approximate)