- 6 -8 fresh ears of corn
- 1 large onion, red if possible
- 1 large bell pepper (1/2 red 1/2 green)
- 1 large fresh ripe tomatoes
- red pepper
- fresh garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean, cut kernels of corn of cob and scrape all corn milk from the cob.
- Chop onion, peppers, tomato and garlic and add to corn in medium bowl.
- Season with salt and creole seasoning with red ground pepper.
- Heat oil in medium sized saucepan.
- Add all at one time into hot oil: corn with seasoning, onion, bell pepper; garlic salt, creole seasoning, sugar and butter:.
- Cook until oil comes to top of mixture of corn and thickens.