2 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 30 mins
An Asian inspired chichen salad served in crisp wonton cups. Great finger food. Almost as much fun to make as they are to eat.Adapted from Carole Peck's The Buffet Book
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/8 cup minced fresh garlic clove
- 1/8 cup fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons dried lemon grass
- 1 1/4 lbs roasted chicken meat
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout, chopped
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1 cup finely chopped jicama
- 1 cup finely chopped scallion
- 1 cup finely chopped mango
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped basil leaves
- 2 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 50 small wonton wrappers, about 3 inches square
- 1Combine all marinade ingredients. Marinate whole chicken for 12-24 hours.
- 2Preheat oven to 300°F Bake chicken in marinade for 75 minutes.
- 3Combine all salad ingredients.
- 4Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 5Brush mini muffin times for small amount of vegetable oil or spray with vegetable cooking spray. Place one wonton sheet in each opening, pushing down in center to form a cup. Bake about 5 minutes until cups ar golden.
- 6Fill wonton cups with salad.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Mango Chicken Salad in Wonton Cups
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.6
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 21.6 mg
- Sodium 892.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 10.1 g