V'nut-Beyond Redemption's Note:
Good for snack also known as “Merienda” in the Philippines. I dont exactly know how long it takes to cook it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast coconut in a skillet over medium heat until light brown.
- 2Combine all ingredients and pass through a strainer.
- 3Cook over low fire, constantly stirring until thick.
- 4Pour into 1 ½-quart casserole and let cool.
- 5Serve with toasted sweetened shredded coconut.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Maja
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.9
- Calories from Fat 343
- Total Fat 38.1 g
- Saturated Fat 33.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 53.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g