Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for snack also known as “Merienda” in the Philippines. I dont exactly know how long it takes to cook it.
- 3 cups grated fresh young corn
- 1 cup rice flour
- 5 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup grated coconut
- Toast coconut in a skillet over medium heat until light brown.
- Combine all ingredients and pass through a strainer.
- Cook over low fire, constantly stirring until thick.
- Pour into 1 ½-quart casserole and let cool.
- Serve with toasted sweetened shredded coconut.