Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
An easy dish that I received from my Granny and that is perfect for potlucks or quick dinners
Make and share this Corn Macaroni Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canyellow whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) canwhite whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine (can be reduced by half if need be)
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 green bell pepper, diced (optional)
- In a 13X9 inch ungreased pan, combine all ingredients.
- Bake covered in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover, then continue baking for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve hot.
I've made this recipe many times in the past, and my family has always loved it. The only real difference is that I use Velveeta. Will try with cheddar the next time. Thanks for posting this, as I was getting really hungry for it and couldn't remember the exact amounts