This "minimalistic" salad goes with just about anything under the sun! The zip of raw onions and the tang of lemon compliment the fresh sweetness of corn perfectly. Enjoy this tastebud tickler :)
My Private Note
half cu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using frozen corn kernels, cook them in a medium bowl in the microwave for 3 minutes on medium power (650 watts).
- 2If using fresh corn kernels, cook them for about 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
- 3Set aside to cool.
- 4Season the chopped onions with the salt and pepper.
- 5Add the seasoned onions to the bowl of corn and mix well.
- 6Pour the lemon juice over the corn-onion mixture and toss to coat.
- 7Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve, or refrigerate for 1-2 hours and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Lemon Salad
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g