Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- Use part-skim mozzarella and nonfat ricotta.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 9"x13" baking dish with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In mixing bowl, combine mozzarella, corn, ricotta, egg, oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Line bottom of baking dish with 3/4 c sauce.
- Layer half of noodles and top with half of cheese mixture.
- Repeat and pour remaining sauce over top.
- Carefully pour water around edges and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Tightly cover pan with foil and bake 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Let rest 10 to 15 minutes before serving.