Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
I found this on the net a couple years ago. It was fast, easy and good. The onion and pepper wasn't even noticed by my step-son.
- 5 potatoes (cubed or sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed ham or 1 1⁄2 cups kielbasa
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- Wash and cut potatoes (you can peel or leave skins on).
- Place potatoes, ham, corn, pepper, and onion in a crock pot.
- Whisk together soup, milk and flour and pour into crock pot, mix together and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- It took me 9 hours in my 5 quart.
This is a wonderful casserole! I made it exactly as stated using ham. It's an easy meal to make. Comfort food at its best. Thanks for sharing this, Tara!
Wonderful, very easy to put together and slam in the crock pot..The next time I will add 1 cup of milk to be a little more creamy...
This is great. So easy and very tasty. A nice change of pace on a week night.