Recipe by Tara
I found this on the net a couple years ago. It was fast, easy and good. The onion and pepper wasn't even noticed by my step-son.
- 5 potatoes (cubed or sliced)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed ham or 1 1⁄2 cups kielbasa
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 large onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut potatoes (you can peel or leave skins on).
- Place potatoes, ham, corn, pepper, and onion in a crock pot.
- Whisk together soup, milk and flour and pour into crock pot, mix together and cook on low for 7-9 hours.
- It took me 9 hours in my 5 quart.