1/2 Photos of Corn Grits Cereal
haven't the slightest's Note:
This comes from the Bob's Red Mill corn grits package.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water (or milk) and salt to a boil.
- 2Add corn grits and reduce heat.
- 3Cook slowly for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- 4Remove from heat, cover and let stand for a couple of minutes before serving.
- 5Feel free to add butter, brown sugar, honey, etc.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Grits Cereal
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 151.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g