Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Love these as appetizers or as dessert!
Make and share this Corn Fritters and Maple Syrup recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat vegetable oil in deep pan or fryer.
- Beat wet ingredient together.
- Sift dry ingredients into vegetable mixture and beat well.
- Drop by spoonsful into hot oil (380F).
- Cook approximately 3 minutes turning at least once.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with maple syrup!
I had bought some frozen corn fritters and served them, but they were so greasy, the taste was almost obliterated. I thought- self, you know where the good recipes are-find a corn fritter recipe and make them from scratch. I added 2 Tbl. of honey to the batch and they were heavenly. All I needed was a mess of kin folks to help me eat them.
Soooooo yummy! The maple syrup made them heavenly. Thanks for a wonderful recipe.