Recipe by Aimchick
These fritters are a comfort food in my house. My dad always made them when I was feeling down and they are so tasty. For added texture, add a 1/4 cup of thawed frozen corn. If you feel like the mixture is too thin, add a few more crushed Ritz crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup low-fat Ritz crackers
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush Ritz crackers in a plastic bag.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a non stick pan on medium high heat.
- Drop pancake-size amount in pan and cook until bubbles start to form in the center of the fritters.
- Flip to other side until browned.
- Serve with maple syrup.