Recipe by Chef At Sea
Exceptionally easy! Delicious with Apple Sausage Toss as a breakfast that's far from boring! I always make a double batch - they are that popular!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 8 ounces creamed corn
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- sugar, to dust for serving
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Drop tablespoons full of batter into oil.
- Turn when light-golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- If you are making a double batch, keep cooked fritters warm in the oven.
- Dust with sugar to serve.
- Serve with "Apple and Sausage Toss".