Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Exceptionally easy! Delicious with Apple Sausage Toss as a breakfast that's far from boring! I always make a double batch - they are that popular!
- Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Drop tablespoons full of batter into oil.
- Turn when light-golden brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- If you are making a double batch, keep cooked fritters warm in the oven.
- Dust with sugar to serve.
- Serve with "Apple and Sausage Toss".