- 300 g can whole kernel corn
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 59.14 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 25 g butter
- 29.58 ml oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain corn and discard liquid.
- Put eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl and beat.
- Add flour and baking powder, whisk until smooth.
- Add corn and cheese.
- Put butter and oil in frypan, Heat until bubbly over medium heat.
- Drop corn mixture in spoonful lots into frypan.
- When golden turn and cook other side.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve.