- 1 (300 g) can whole kernel corn
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 25 g butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain corn and discard liquid.
- Put eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl and beat.
- Add flour and baking powder, whisk until smooth.
- Add corn and cheese.
- Put butter and oil in frypan, Heat until bubbly over medium heat.
- Drop corn mixture in spoonful lots into frypan.
- When golden turn and cook other side.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve.