1/2 Photos of Corn Fritters
My kids use to make this at school, we have it as an alternative to potatoes, or a light weekend lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain corn and discard liquid.
- 2Put eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl and beat.
- 3Add flour and baking powder, whisk until smooth.
- 4Add corn and cheese.
- 6Put butter and oil in frypan, Heat until bubbly over medium heat.
- 7Drop corn mixture in spoonful lots into frypan.
- 8When golden turn and cook other side.
- 9Drain on absorbent paper and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.0
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.7 mg
- Sodium 457.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.5 g