1/3 Photos of Corn Frittata With Cheese
This recipe comes from the Better Homes and Gardens test kitchen. It was printed on an advertisement. Since DH is diabetic, I am always looking for ways to add veggies to his diet. Having them in a frittata in the morning works well. We enjoyed this hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and basil; set aside.
- 2Heat the oil in a large oven proof skillet.
- 3Add the corn, zucchini, and green onions.
- 4Cook and stir for 3 minutes; add tomatoes and cook uncovered over medium heat about 5 additional minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over vegetables in skillet and cook over medium heat.
- 6As the mixture sets, run a spatula around edge of skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion runs underneath.
- 7Continue cooking and lifting edges until egg mixture is almost set, the surface of the frittata will be moist.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and place the skillet under broiler 4 to 5 inches from heat.
- 9Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until the top is set and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Frittata With Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 437.8 mg
- Sodium 234.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.0 g