1/3 Photos of Corn Frittata With Cheese
This recipe comes from the Better Homes and Gardens test kitchen. It was printed on an advertisement. Since DH is diabetic, I am always looking for ways to add veggies to his diet. Having them in a frittata in the morning works well. We enjoyed this hope you do too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and basil; set aside.
- 2Heat the oil in a large oven proof skillet.
- 3Add the corn, zucchini, and green onions.
- 4Cook and stir for 3 minutes; add tomatoes and cook uncovered over medium heat about 5 additional minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 5Pour the egg mixture over vegetables in skillet and cook over medium heat.
- 6As the mixture sets, run a spatula around edge of skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion runs underneath.
- 7Continue cooking and lifting edges until egg mixture is almost set, the surface of the frittata will be moist.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and place the skillet under broiler 4 to 5 inches from heat.
- 9Broil 1 to 2 minutes or until the top is set and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Frittata With Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 282.1
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 437.8 mg
- Sodium 234.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 18.0 g