Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Corn allergies are such a problem when you're trying to make some frosting.
- 1 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar or 1 tablespoon potato starch or 1 tablespoon tapioca starch or 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- Blend ingredients in a blender until a fine powder forms.
- Be sure to choose a sugar that doesn't contain corn like C&H pure cane sugar, Dixie Crystals or Domino sugar.
- If you use cream of tartar, it will come out tasting tart. Use only if you are making lemon or lime icing or something similarly tart or sour.
Oh my goodness, you are a life saver! Thank you so much! Do you have any more corn-free recipes? This is such a huge help!