Recipe by Roosie
Light, non-greasy lotion from Natural Beauty at Home by Janice Cox. Corn flour is another name for cornstarch
Top Review by johnnasiiq
I have not tried the recipe, due to the confusion on ingredients. The note in the header of the recipe states that corn flour is another name for cornstarch, however these are two distinctly different things.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a Pyrex bowl or other heatproof dish.
- Heat 1-2 minutes on high in the microwave (stirring every 30 seconds) until just boiling and thick or on the stovetop in a water bath.
- The lotion should be clear and jelly-like.
- Stir throughly and cool completely. Once cool, store in a clean container with a lid.
- To use: massage onto hands, face or body.
- If lotion becomes too thick at some point, it can be easily thinned by adding 1 TBS of water at a time and throughly stirring.