Light, non-greasy lotion from Natural Beauty at Home by Janice Cox. Corn flour is another name for cornstarch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together in a Pyrex bowl or other heatproof dish.
- 2Heat 1-2 minutes on high in the microwave (stirring every 30 seconds) until just boiling and thick or on the stovetop in a water bath.
- 3The lotion should be clear and jelly-like.
- 4Stir throughly and cool completely. Once cool, store in a clean container with a lid.
- 5To use: massage onto hands, face or body.
- 6If lotion becomes too thick at some point, it can be easily thinned by adding 1 TBS of water at a time and throughly stirring.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Flour Lotion
Serving Size: 1 (16 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: