Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe was attached to a package of these bars which I bought at a Craft and Bake Sale. I had to make more since my package was more or less finished by the time I got home from my day of craft sale shopping.
- 4 crushed macintosh toffee bars
- 2 jersey milk chocolate candy bars
- 4 tablespoons whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups corn flakes or 6 cups Special K cereal, flakes
- 1 cup peanuts or 1 cup slivered almonds (optional)
- Melt toffee, chocolate bars, butter and cream in saucepan.
- Pour over cereal and nuts.
- Press down into a 9 x 13 pan and let harden.
I was skeptical at first but I really like this! Nice Shar!