Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is in reply to a request for cookies with Corn Flakes. Since I have a recipe book from Kellogg's, I'd like to shar these with you.
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3 cups corn flakes
- vegatable cooking spray
Christmas cookies variation
- 1⁄2 cup crushed peppermint candy, with
- pecans, and
- Beat egg whites until foamy, then beat in cream of tartar and vanilla.
- Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff and glossy.
- Fold in pecans, coconut and cereal.
- Spray baking sheets with vegetable spray and drop by rounded tablespoon measures of batter onto baking sheets.
- Bake at 325 degF for about 15 minutes or till lightly browned.
- Remove immdediately from sheet and cool on wire racks.