Recipe by Dana-MMH
I have never tried this with corn flakes, but it sounds GREAT. I have always used sugar cookie mix for a crust and it is too sweet, this sounds better though! If you use a lot of fresh colorful fruit (blueberries, raspberries, apples, peaches, kiwi, strawberries etc.) it looks beautiful.
Top Review by moxie
Awesome crust!!! So much better than the sugar-cookie kind. I will be using it for icebox pies in the summer, too. This made such a beautiful and delicious dessert. Thanks, Dana, for sharing it.
- 946.36 ml corn flakes, crushed to 1 cup
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml margarine, softened
- 29.58 ml light corn syrup
- 2 (453.59 g) package light cream cheese, softened
- 198.44 g jar marshmallow creme
- 709.77 ml sliced fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine corn flakes, sugar, margarine, and corn syrup.
- Press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom of 12-inch pan.
- Bake for 5 minutes, cool completely.
- Combine cream cheese and marshmallow creme, spread over crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Cut into slices.