Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is more a testimony to what happens when 3 guys right out of high-school are living together than an actual recipe. The worst part is when all three work as cooks so don't feel like cooking when they're home, or even going to a grocery store. Parents, when we move out, we really are eating as bad as you thought :)
- as many corn flakes, as you would like
- whatever type cheese, you may have lying around in the refrigerator (hopefully)
- as much salsa, as you can scrape out of the bottom of that old jar
- Spread corn flakes onto an oven safe plate.
- Grate cheese and place on top of corn flakes.
- Heat in oven until cheese is melted.
- Pour salsa on"nachos".
Love it!!! Love it!! Loooove it!!!
I can't even believe it, but I loved these!! As luck would have it, I had actually gotten a box of corn flakes lastnight for 99¢ (and I didn't even know about this recipe!). I threw mine in the microwave for about 10 seconds on a paper plate with cheese and a little chili powder sprinkled on top. I didn't have any salsa but it was great even without it. Thanks for another super quick recipe Kevin!
Now I know why I didn't have any cornflakes for years.......ROFL....