Prep 25 mins
Cook 18 mins
from "perfect endings"
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Beat egg whites, salt and vanilla till stiff but not dry. Beat in sugar gradually.
- Fold in the chocolate, coconut, and corn flakes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on well greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for 18 to 20 minutes.
We gobbled these up! I love meringues and these were chock full of all kinds of good things. My kids loved them, too. I let my meringue fall when adding the sugar, but even so, they were excellent. Baked on a silpat and was concerned that the temperature might be too high but they were perfect. Thanks for sharing the recipe!