- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 8 chicken legs (skinless or with skin, I prefer the skin)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray with cooking oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix corn flake crumbs, salt, parmesan cheese, black and cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Lightly beat eggs in a bowl.
- Dip each drumstick in egg and roll in corn flake mixture coating well.
- Place each drumstick on the roasting pan.
- Spray a light coating of cooking spray over the drumsticks.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour to 1 hour & 10 minutes.