This recipe has been passed around my family and it is quick and easy. It tastes like true Southern fried chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Spray with cooking oil spray.
- In a large bowl, mix corn flake crumbs, salt, parmesan cheese, black and cayenne pepper and mix well.
- Lightly beat eggs in a bowl.
- Dip each drumstick in egg and roll in corn flake mixture coating well.
- Place each drumstick on the roasting pan.
- Spray a light coating of cooking spray over the drumsticks.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour to 1 hour & 10 minutes.