1/6 Photos of Corn Flake Drumsticks Bake
1 hr 10 mins
Buddy P's Note:
This recipe has been passed around my family and it is quick and easy. It tastes like true Southern fried chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a shallow roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- 3Spray with cooking oil spray.
- 4In a large bowl, mix corn flake crumbs, salt, parmesan cheese, black and cayenne pepper and mix well.
- 5Lightly beat eggs in a bowl.
- 6Dip each drumstick in egg and roll in corn flake mixture coating well.
- 7Place each drumstick on the roasting pan.
- 8Spray a light coating of cooking spray over the drumsticks.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 1 hour to 1 hour & 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Flake Drumsticks Bake
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 713.9
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 375.7 mg
- Sodium 1027.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 66.6 g