1/3 Photos of Corn-Flake Crusted Fish Fillets With Chile-Cilantro Aioli
I love using different crusts on fish and chicken. This is excellent with a white fillet such as catfish, tilapia or halibut. The mayonnaise aioli has just enough spice to really compliment the fish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (fat-free if desired)
- 1 serrano chili, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Corn-flake Crusted Fish Fillets
- 1Make aioli by combining all ingredients and stirring well. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 2To make fish, combine milk and egg white in a shallow dish. In a second dish, combine cornflakes, flour, salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet (non-stick works best) over medium-high heat.
- 4Dip fillets in milk mixture and then dredge in cornflake mixture.
- 5Add to pan and cook 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes easily.
- 6Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with aioli.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn-Flake Crusted Fish Fillets With Chile-Cilantro Aioli
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.9 mg
- Sodium 647.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 43.6 g