Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found a recipe like this and decided to make little adjustments that I would use.
Make and share this Corn Flake Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Add salt to egg whites and beat till soft peaks form.
- Add Splenda, 2 or 3 tablespoons at a time, beating till Splenda is blended and all Splenda is used.
- After all Splenda is blended in, beat till stiff peaks form.
- Then add vanilla.
- Fold in cereal.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.