Recipe by Richard-NYC
I saw Emeril prepare this on The Rosie O'Donnel Show as a kid friendly recipe. I think it is grown-up friendly too!
Top Review by akaneko
Very tasty, but needed a lot more cornflakes to even coat the chicken much less make a decently solid coating like in the picture. It's a lot of sauce for that much chicken as well.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into nuggets
- 1⁄2 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 cup corn flakes, coarsely crushed
- 1 dash garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine chicken and BBQ sauce in bowl.
- Crush corn flakes in zipper bag.
- Season with garlic powder.
- Shake sauce coated chicken a couple of pieces at a time in zipper bag with crushed corn flakes Bake on baking sheet at 350 for 25 minutes or until done.
- Serve with BBQ sauce for dipping.