1/1 Photo of Corn Flake Chicken
Wanting a great tasting crunchy oven baked healthy chicken, I came up with this recipe. I suppose there is a few calories in it, but the taste is out of this world! Very easy also. You may add herbs of your chosing, I enjoy the garlic-onion flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crush the flakes in a large zip lock, or similar bag, using a rolling pin.
- 2Add all the seasonings.
- 3In a bowl, mix chicken with oil.
- 4Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 5Place the chicken, 1 piece at a time in the bag and shake. Repeat with the other pieces, place on baking sheet. You may wish to "pat" extra flakes on top, once on the baking sheet.
- 6Also, if you like, a sprinkle of fresh parmesan on each.
- 7Bake 35-40 minutes at 350 degrees, or until juices run clear.
- 8The bottom may remain soggy, you may choose to turn over halfway through baking. Only the oil is holding the cornflakes on, so they may come off during this process. I don't mind the underside less crunchy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Flake Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 136.8 mg
- Sodium 546.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 55.5 g