Recipe by * Carly *
Kids will have as much fun making these cut "twists" on the same old hot dogs as eating them! (Don't forget to set out bowls of relish, mustard and ketchup for easy dipping.)
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated cornbread twists dough
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate corn bread twists; wrap one strip around each hot dog.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Can use refrigerated tube of breadsticks instead of corn bread twists.