Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Definite kid pleaser! Easy and quick.
- 12 ounces hot dogs, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) boxesbetty crocker authentic cornbread mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9" pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer hot dog pieces evenly in bottom of pie plate.
- In large bowl, mix cornbread mix, onion powder, eggs and milk just until blended.
- Pour over hot dogs.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of batter, and bake 30-35 minutes at 400 until golden brown.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.