1/5 Photos of Corn Dog Muffins
This is part of my back to school OAMC plan. My whole family enjoys them. They freeze nicely. I like them served warm but my kids will eat them any way. They are quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400. (I now have a convection oven and I cook these at 375 in the convection oven).
- 2Mix the cornbread mix, eggs, milk and cheese until blended.
- 3Cut each hot dog into about 15 pieces (or as big or as little as you like).
- 4Spary muffin tins with cooking spray.
- 5Fill tins about 2/3 full and cook for 14-18 minutes.
- 6Eat immediately or cool and put in fridge or freezer for later.
- 7If freezing let thaw and I like to heat them up in the microwave for about 30 seconds before eating.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Dog Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 210.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 44.4 mg
- Sodium 471.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 7.3 g