This is part of my back to school OAMC plan. My whole family enjoys them. They freeze nicely. I like them served warm but my kids will eat them any way. They are quick and easy to make.
- Heat oven to 400. (I now have a convection oven and I cook these at 375 in the convection oven).
- Mix the cornbread mix, eggs, milk and cheese until blended.
- Cut each hot dog into about 15 pieces (or as big or as little as you like).
- Spary muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Fill tins about 2/3 full and cook for 14-18 minutes.
- Eat immediately or cool and put in fridge or freezer for later.
- If freezing let thaw and I like to heat them up in the microwave for about 30 seconds before eating.