Recipe by Chef MB
My daughters LOVE these, and they're quick to make and easy to pack in a lunch box. Easy to make full fat or reduced fat, depending on what ingredients you like.
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages cornbread mix
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 11 ounces corn, drained
- 5 hot dogs, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine cornbread mix and brown sugar.Combine eggs and milk and stir into dry ingredients until moistened.
- Stir in corn and hot dogs. Batter will be thin.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 14-18 mins or till golden brown.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
- NOTE: My girls love these exactly as written, but I think a little grated cheese and a pinch of dry mustard makes for a better flavor.