Recipe by Lizzymommy
Vegetarian version of a classic fairground food, scaled down to muffin size. But it's still just as much fun to eat as food on a stick! Wonderful beside a cup of bean chili, or in a lunchbox. Keeps well in freezer.
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup corn kernel (frozen or fresh)
- 4 soy hot dogs, sliced thinly
- 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Prepare Corn muffin mix with egg and milk. Stir until moistened.
- Stir in corn kernels and sliced hot dogs.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tins 2/3 full. Sprinkle cheese on top of muffins.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.