I made these for two picky young boys who stayed with us while their dad was in the hospital. It went over so well I had to make another batch! They are also a great item to store in the fridge for snacks or lunch boxes. Eat cold or heat for 30 seconds in a microwave. Hope yor picky eaters like them as much!
- Combine mix and brown sugar, add eggs and milk stirring only until moistened.
- Stir in drained corn, hot dogs, and cheese. Batter will be thin.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until tops are brown.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.