Audrey M's Note:
Only 5 WW points. A nice lunch treat for the children.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup fat free egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon lowfat margarine, melted
- 4 reduced-fat hot dogs (Louis Rich's 85% Fat-Free Turkey Franks are a good choice)
- 1Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- 2Add milk, egg substitute, and margarine, mixing until very smooth.
- 3Spray 5 muffin cups generously with Pam.
- 4Cut hot dogs into 1 lengths.
- 5Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter into each prepared muffin cup.
- 6Stick about three hot dog pieces into each muffin cup.
- 7Bake at 375ºF for 20-30 minutes or until cooked throughout.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Dog Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (65 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.3 mg
- Sodium 342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat hot dogs