1/5 Photos of Corn Dog Casserole
Nancy Van Ess's Note:
originally from "Taste of Home" magazine
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, saute celery in butter for 5 min.
- 2Add onions; saute 5 min.
- 3Place in a large bowl; set aside. Cut hot dogs lengthwise into 1/4s, then cut into 1/3s.
- 4In the same skillet, saute hot dogs for 5 min. or until lightly browned; add to vegetables. set aside 1 cup.
- 5In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, sage and pepper.
- 6Add the remaining hot dog mixture. Stir in corn bread mixes.
- 7Add 1 1/2 cup cheese. Spread into a shallow 3 quart baking dish.
- 8Top with reserved hot dog mixture and remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 30 min. or until golden brown.
- 9NOTES : I just use my own corn bread recipe.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.7
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 1153.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 16.3 g