Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the very first recipe I got in response to my request! It is from our friend Alicia Childs. She is the sweetest person you could ever meet and even when you haven't seen her in awhile, it feels like coming home when you're together! She says "Here is one of our favorites hope that you enjoy." She also noted "Little Jason could eat this everyday. I got this recipe from Betty Succo"
- 2 cups celery, Chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups green onions, Chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) packages hot dogs, Chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) boxes Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Sauté Veggies until transparent and hot dogs are slightly browned.
- Combine rest of ingredients in a bowl; mix well.
- Add all ingredients to a greased casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered @ 400degrees for 30 minute.