My future hubby and I really liked this recipe. When I made these I used vegetarian beans, a whole package of hot dogs, and my corn muffin mix didn't call for the egg but I added it anyway. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. You can use regular size hot dogs instead, just cut them into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large saucepan combine first 4.
- 2ingredients, mix well.
- 3Cook over medium high heat until bubbly, stirring frequently. Pour.
- 4into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
- 5Prepare muffin mix, using milk and egg as directed on package. Spoon.
- 6batter evenly over hot bean mixture.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Corn Dog Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 524.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.6 mg
- Sodium 1766.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 21.8 g
- Protein 18.6 g