Recipe by internetnut
My future hubby and I really liked this recipe. When I made these I used vegetarian beans, a whole package of hot dogs, and my corn muffin mix didn't call for the egg but I added it anyway. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes. You can use regular size hot dogs instead, just cut them into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- 28 ounces baked beans, undrained
- 16 ounces cocktail franks
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces corn muffin mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large saucepan combine first 4.
- ingredients, mix well.
- Cook over medium high heat until bubbly, stirring frequently. Pour.
- into ungreased 2 quart casserole.
- Prepare muffin mix, using milk and egg as directed on package. Spoon.
- batter evenly over hot bean mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until top is golden brown.