Recipe by nvermd
Like a corn dog without the stick.
Top Review by Seedbeads
I made these into muffins - just a glob in each cup with cut up hot dogs shoved in. My 3 year old loves them! I have a feeling my husband will too, when he gets home... keeping this one on hand for next year when we start school!
- 1 1⁄4 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup cold water
- 6 hot dogs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Bisquick, cornmeal, sugar, egg and water.
- Add cheese, if desired.
- Pour 1/3 of batter into a greased loaf pan (9x5x3-inch).
- Place 3 hot dogs on top of batter.
- Repeat with 1/3 of batter and rest of hot dogs.
- Pour over rest of batter.
- Bake at 400° for 40 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool 10 minutes before slicing.